Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Happy Birthday!!

Today is Paul's 29th birthday. Can't believe he's 29 years old. This year has been a big year for him, and it's only April. We bought a house, had a kid, and bought a car. Wow... he needs to be working double time ahah!!

We had a few friends over Saturday night for Paul and PJ's birthday. I tried doing a crab boil. It turned out okay I guess. I think it works better with fewer people, but I'm sure everyone got enough crab because the next morning when I was cleaning I found a whole crab sitting in my kitchen. (It was cooked ofcourse) The backyard smelled like Redondo once we were finished.




We didn't have enough chairs so everyone had to stand and eat.
After everyone ate a few people stayed for a game of poker. Tommy ended up taking out Paul and Jason ended up taking out PJ. Jason got 1st, Tommy got 2nd, and PJ got 3rd.

Thanks everyone for coming and celebrating Paul and PJ's birthday.

4 comments:

Dan said...

Happy birthday paul! And Alyssa! Jeez Fo. No blogs for 19023847120938 years and then 10 in 1 week? Anyway, I'm so happy for you guys! Fo, your post-birth picture is the best I've ever seen! You look completely normal! So easy, you could probably have a lot more babies! Fo and Paul +8. Then you could have your own TV show.

lills said...

congrats you guys. wow. still can't believe it!!!! i love reading your new mommy posts (= keep it up

boody said...

crab sounds so good right now. haha. happy bday, paul!

Anonymous said...

what a cool party!!! that crab pot looks delish. where did you get those giant cauldrons? haha...

happy birthday, bro.