Friday, April 4, 2008

1st Bath

So a little over a week ago Alyssa's belly button thingy feel off, so she had her first bath a few days later. This was the first time Paul and I ever did this. Uhh.. so when I started washing her I started with her bottom and worked my way up. Once I got to her head I realized.. hmm.. maybe I should have started with face and head first then work my way down.. OOPS!!



What do you guys think of the "kimchi" bucket. haha!! Paul was like.. what is this bucket, I can't believe we're giving a baby girl a bath in something you make kimchi in. He wants me to go out and buy an infant bath tub. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha, the kimchi bucket is perfect! of course, if she's smelling all fermented after a nice warm bath, guess that just negates everything. haha...

what, paul didn't bring home a tub when he bought the entire contents of your baby registry?

Anonymous said...

awweee how cute!!!!!