Friday, June 11, 2010

Hello...Anybody out there?!?

Hmm.. I don't even know where to begin. This blogging thing is a lot harder then I thought it would be. I always seem to have time to read everyone else's blog but can't get myself to update mine. It probably doesn't help that Paul keeps commenting on how (horrible) I write. =D What can I say.. i'm just not a writer. I'm going to try really hard this time to keep up with this, even if it's just posting pictures. Maybe if I keep up with this blogging I will somehow become a better writer?? (Yeah right.. )

So, if anyone is out there.. come back and check the blog once in awhile. I'll be updating it more frequently then before. =)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what's this?! you're blogging again? like you said, even if you don't have time to write, just post some pictures and that'll keep people happy :)

i can't believe brady is already 9 months old!!!! they grow up so fast huh? wish you guys lived up here so emery can grow up with your kids.

juliana said...

yay!!! finally updates~! :)